Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Quickie research, before ascending

 
 
I have had two customers lately ask me questions whose answers I did not know, so I have been compelled to do some quickie research. To wit: there are a whole bunch of wineries in Washington State, not just Columbia Crest, and I can give you a list pretty soon; and, Sonoma County has a whole bunch of wineries in it too -- well, we knew that -- but I can also give you a list of some of them and I can inform you that there are at least twelve AVAs (American Viticultural Areas) inside Sonoma, the best known of which are Russian River Valley, Alexander Valley, and Chalk Hill.
 
So there. I hate it when random customers passing within earshot know small details better than me just because they've been there.
 
Enjoy the Piper Sonoma (ah hah!), above, in celebration of the big move. I may be incommunicado for a few days. I would mention the coincidence that May 14th is Ascension on the calendar, but that seems blasphemous.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ...

Escape hatch

Pardon a repeat of Feb. 2019, won't you? Warning! I've recently found out Blogger might be about to go the way of the dinosaurs. Sp...