Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Dark Lord

Yes, my fatheads, this is It. I offered to write about it for an exclusive food magazine bearing a London address, but I heard no encouragement from them. Perhaps they don't quite understand.



I'll let you know how it tastes.

Notes: the blue wax indicates 2014 bottling. Go here for some reviews of previous brews. Most geeks give this "incredibly hyped beer" about 4 and a half points out of 5. It seems to be very sweet, "diabetes in a bottle." One fellow who didn't like it much -- 2.38 points out of 5 -- said he and his tasting group had to cut the sweetness by making a White Russian cocktail out of equal parts vodka, Dark Lord, and milk, all shaken with ice. They called it the "dude lord."  

Retail, to my knowledge -- n/a.


3 Floyds Brewing Company

Dark Lord Day

About Dark Lord Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ...

Escape hatch

Pardon a repeat of Feb. 2019, won't you? Warning! I've recently found out Blogger might be about to go the way of the dinosaurs. Sp...