Friday, January 10, 2014

Wow. Just, wow

Just when I am ready to spit on my hands (as Wodehouse would say) and get down to the work of feeling sorry for myself because here I am blogging away, with practically no one the worse or wiser, and there to take one example dear kind Molly is, getting second and probably third book contracts on the strength of "my daughter's head smells like strawberry jam" -- just then, someone sends me a box.



The wine is Truchard -- roussanne, pinot noir, and cabernet. I know nothing about it except that my former boss, who had very good taste in wine, ordered some for the store where it went right to the top shelf.

I'll let you know. Meantime, thank you, and wow. Just, wow. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ...

Escape hatch

Pardon a repeat of Feb. 2019, won't you? Warning! I've recently found out Blogger might be about to go the way of the dinosaurs. Sp...